CogniSense is a blend of intelligence and common sense in optimal proportion. Here , we always strive to balance creativity with common sense so that it reaches intended audience in the most desirable way. Be it a concept, a campaign or a communication - we strongly believe in creating value for our clients by understanding their requirements precisely and applying our expertise & cross functional exposure- emotionally and rationally. CogniSense utilizes its inherited network across India to bring out efficiencies and provide better ROI to the clients. We always look forward to a sustainable and win-win business relationship. Our endeavor is to be different in order to cut through the clutter and have a positive bent of mind to think "Out of the box".
Company Profile :
1. One of India's leading Marcom (marketing and communications) Company.
2. 9 years of vast experience.
3. Presence across 19 states of India .
4. Delivered more than 5000 plus projects ranging from 50 k to 2.5 cr. per project.
5. 50 plus employee strength.
6. Working with 100 plus top brands/companies of India in their promotions and activations.
7. Management and senior team from premium B Schools and with rich experience.
8. Growing at CAGR of 50% plus annually.
9. Won many awards for innovative ideation and execution.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Communicate with clients to find out their exact event requirements and produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
2. Should be able to do research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire.
3. Able to manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel) and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
4. Communicate with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote the event.
5. Should be able to manage all pre-event planning, e.g. organizing guest speakers and delegate packs, facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media.
6. Should produce post-event evaluation to inform future events for research opportunities for new clients and events.
Skills Required :
1. Proven experience as event manager and Skilled in project management.
2. Communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
3. Negotiation skills when looking for the best price from venues, suppliers and contractors.
4. Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event.
5. Project management experience; problem-solving skills and diplomacy.
6. Sales and marketing skills to promote the event and attract sponsorship.
7. Ability to manage budgets as you'll be responsible for event budgets.
8. A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach, self-motivation and enthusiasm.
9. MBA with marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred.