CogniSense is a blend of intelligence and common sense in optimal proportion. Here , we always strive to balance creativity with common sense so that it reaches intended audience in the most desirable way. Be it a concept, a campaign or a communication - we strongly believe in creating value for our clients by understanding their requirements precisely and applying our expertise & cross functional exposure- emotionally and rationally. CogniSense utilizes its inherited network across India to bring out efficiencies and provide better ROI to the clients. We always look forward to a sustainable and win-win business relationship. Our endeavor is to be different in order to cut through the clutter and have a positive bent of mind to think "Out of the box".
Company Profile :
1. One of India's leading Marcom (marketing and communications) Company.
2. 9 years of vast experience.
3. Presence across 19 states of India .
4. Delivered more than 5000 plus projects ranging from 50 k to 2.5 cr. per project.
5. 50 plus employee strength.
6. Working with 100 plus top brands/companies of India in their promotions and activations.
7. Management and senior team from premium B Schools and with rich experience.
8. Growing at CAGR of 50% plus annually.
9. Won many awards for innovative ideation and execution.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Planning, Execution and Managing all types of BTL Activities (Events, Activations, Road Shows, Branding and Promotions).
2. Budget vs. Spend should be monitored all the times.
3. Track, Measure and Analyze projects to effectively identify areas of weakness, providing on-going recommendations and strategies for continuous improvement.
4. Participate as an active and responsive member of the team and contribute in accomplishing the set goals.
5. Managing teams with clear focus on excelling service delivery metrics .
6. Reviewing execution done by the team to anticipate errors and counseling the team accordingly to avoid recurrence.
7. Mentoring & Motivating the team members and Build the team morale.
8. Managing and Maintaining Vendor Network, Negotiations, Strategic Alliances with Vendors, and Service Providers etc.